Thursday, September 15, 2011

I love this life. Even though it's stressful.

Here's what's going on.
I signed up for ACT last night (took me like a freaking hour).
I have an ACT Prep class. Yay.
I have work.
I have school.
I have a ton of things at home.
And I'm sick.
I woke up this morning and was so tired I couldn't move.
When is summer again?
Not even 3 weeks into school, and I want OUT.
But out well. I figure if I can get through the 'ol Junior year... next year shouldn't be as hard... then I get to work my tush off. (Yes, I did just say that.)
BUT, I can't even tell you how excited I am for college. Because, then I get to major in what I want to. Which happens to be medicine. I know you might be thinking, "You? Medicine? Yah, right." Well. Let me tell you this. I'm going to do it, and it's going to be great, and then I can help people-not gonna lie, I love doing that.
But yes, it's going to be a TON of work.
But, you know as long as I can see him it's not so stressful... just being with him helps me relax. And I know I can do it, because he believes in me.
Yup.
Got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment