Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Love Story of My Own

So, if you haven't noticed, this blog is kinda sappy an' all that. But, I promise not all posts will be all lovey dovey. :) I don't even know if anyone even reads this, but if you do—Thanks for taking the time.
So this post is entitled A Love Story of My Own.
And let me just tell you, this love story is the best (at least to me... ). Have you heard that song You Had Me At Hello? Well.... part of it says "You gave me butterflies, at the mailbox." Well... you see... once upon a time in the middle of winter it was cold (like FREEZING) outside, and I wasn't wearing any shoes... but that's beside the point. ANYWAYS. I got a first kiss there, and MAN! Talk about butterflies. But as for my own love story..
Mine is the best kind. Perfect? No. The best? Yes. There's those moments of pain even.. but I heard a quote once that said, "Everyone is going to hurt you, you just have to find the ones that are worth the pain." Honestly any pain that I've gone through had been MORE then worth it.
He calls me princess, and treats me like one too. Like seriously. It's way way tender.
He's the most amazing guy I've ever known. He's always focused on others, and always ALWAYS gives so much.
I can't even tell you how many times he's held me up when I just feel like crumpling. He's one of those guys who can make anyone laugh when they don't even want to smile. One of those guys where you're like, "Wow. He is just something else."
And he's crazy, and does spontaneous things, and does cute things (One time he had gotten my daisies and had my sister put them in my room, I didn't know he had and he told me "Just remember, you're more beautiful than ANYTHING out there." [This was also after a hard day] It made my day). Oh, another thing he told me was, "When God made you He was just showing off." I've never felt more beautiful then when I'm with him.
There's another song by Relient K (The Best Thing) and a line says, "Cause when you looked into my eyes, and I dared to stare right back, you should've said, 'Nice to meet you, I'm your other half.'" Like he really could've said that.
The first time I talked to him he teased me.
The first time he held me when I cried, I'd never felt more loved (And pathetic, but still..).
I don't think I have more inside jokes with ANYONE.
I can be completely myself with him.
One time he dressed me up like a retard made me carry a hammer and rubber band gun, and then go show his dad.
Yep, he's amazing.
So this love story of my own, is simply—the best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment