Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 11. The sibs. (Warning. Picture Overload)



These are not necessarily in order. And there will prolly be more then one pic of some siblings. Enjoy.

Alright. This is me with Nichole (she might as well be my sister) and my baby brother Tom. I just wanted a funny picture or Tom. Sorry I look like a goob.


Me and Mike. So cute.

Yahh.... this is just me. I was a cute baby.

Brother. He's lookin studly after playing basketball, and then when you look at me you wanna barf. Glad to know I got the attractive genes.

Aw. Birthdays. Em's 21 I think. We have yours truly, then my wee sis Rachel, then lil Tom, Em her self, her now husband Chris, Mike, and Sam. Presh. (And the guy at another of her birthday's.. was an ex.. from a while ago. Sorry.)

This is my oldest brother. Also named Chris. I don't really have any pictures of me and him together... but we're BEST friends. I think he looks like he could be a bad guy in Sherlock Holmes or something. He was having fun with his facial hair that day.

Me and Mike again. This was at our birthday party. He turned 18, and I turned 16. (Notice the ADORABLE pictures of me when I was just a wee one :) ).

This is me with Emily, and my sis-in-law Kira. Oh how I love these girls. Kira and I are A LOT alike. Like you wouldn't even believe it. :) And Em and I sometimes look like twins. No biggie.

Me ad Em again. I like this picture even though I look like a DORK.

Oh. Me and brother. This is definitely a favorite. BECAUSE we were playing Mary and Joseph... and as you can tell I am very holy. :)


What can I say? Swimsuit models.

Upside down is the way to do it.
(And yes, I'm aware that it looks like we're right side up, BUT we are actually upside down... about 70 ft. down on an 180 ft cliff.)

Here's the one I was talking about with the ex.... but ANYWAYS.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE This picture.
Why?
Because James' (my 2nd oldest brother. hilarious.) hair is messed up like he just woke up. Rachel looks like a pooping child or something. Sam looks like an orphan (he's my younger brother right under me). Tom looks like he's high (youngest brother. so cute). Em has a gimp eye, and I look like I'm constipated. Awkward family photos here we come.

Me and gorgeous sis at her college grad.


Me and brother at BYU vs Utah football game.

And this is my other sister in law. She's quite fabulous, very witty, and can get anyone to laugh.



And there you have it folks. I have THE BEST siblings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment