Sunday, November 6, 2011

When life gets too hard to stand, kneel.

Day 9. My beliefs.
I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I'm not afraid to share who I am or what I believe.
I know I'm a child of Heavenly Father who has divine potential, and that He loves me.
I know that Joseph Smith restored the gospel and I know that we have a living prophet on the earth today, and he is God's mouthpiece.
I know the Book of Mormon is true, that it is the record of the people who lived here on America.
I know that Christ suffered and died for everyone's sins, including my own, so that if we repent we can return to live with him again. I know that three days after he died, he was risen, and set a path for us.
I know I can have eternal life, and live with my family forever.
I know that if I stay faithful, following in Christ's footsteps I can become like him, and have the opportunities that he has. I can become all that he has in store for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment