Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Don't you ever grow up.

Unfortunately I kind of want to grow up. But only part way.
I wanna get out of high school, or at least fast forward a few months to the summer where I will [hopefully] but CERT trained, and be a lifeguard.
I wanna skip forward to those days with him.
I wanna skip forward to a year from this spring where I will [hopefully] be running with an ambulance crew.
I wanna skip forward to college where I will be learning how to help others, and have a good effect.
I wanna skip forward to when I'll be about to get married.
Then there I can slow down..
I wanna be a mom, and have a family...

I feel like I talk about this a lot... but I really am ready to just... go somewhere and be someone.
But for right now I have to wait.

I hate being patient.

1 comment: