Wednesday, December 14, 2011

If you ever leave me baby, leave some morphine at my door..

I felt like that was an appropriate title.

That song was on this morning, and it's stuck in mah head.

Anywho. Time to list good things in my life.

-I didn't die last night on my way home.
-I have a stuffed animal gorilla.
-I have an uber warm bed.
-I had a nice warm shower this morning.
-I have band aids. (I cut myself while shaving.. my ankle bled like crazy... but band aids are nice).
-I have smooth legs with only one cut.
-My hair is naturally curly. (I'm not sure why that's a good thing... cause right now it's el naturel. And pretty funny, but oh well. :) )
-I have blue eyes.
-Mike comes home in 2 days.
-I have a basketball game on Friday. WOOT WOOT!!!
-I have to pain to endure.
- I have trials to grow from.
-I have heartbreak to overcome.
-It's almost Christmas.

"Be happy. Not because everything is perfect, or because everything is going your way, be happy because everything stinks, and you are doing just fine."
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment