Saturday, December 24, 2011

:)Sun.

Well.... the car ride yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought. It was only ten hours. I watched Psych, took a nap, watched the 1st Lord of the Rings, ate food, and went to the most ghetto store I've ever seen, where the bathroom was in the back in this WAY sketchy hallway.... I thought I was a gonner for sure.

But it was worth it because...

Um. I love Phoenix. It's so warm. And nice. And sunny.
And there's orange trees. But seriously. You can go outside, grab an orange and eat it right there outside. Awwwww..... yes. Fabulous if I do say so myself. :) :)
This is a good day. :)

And....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!! :)

Remember Christ today and tomorrow and throughout the whole year.


Right now... I'm honestly happier then I've been in a long time.
I will definitely live somewhere warm (even in the winter), where there's no snow, and you can go outside anytime you want.
'Cause I'm not a fan of winter.... it really depresses me. But I'm in the warm sun now, at least for a little while, so I'm happy. :)

:) Love you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment