Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Confessions.

Yes, I hope that title sparked your interests. I decided to post some confessions. Some good, some not so good. I'm sure there will be more later as well.

#1. Sometimes I live with regrets. (Not awful ones for things I've done, but like ex. wishing I'd held him tighter and longer when I had the chance.)

*WARNING* I just realized this might get a little personal. So, just be aware. Don't judge.

#2. I have a nasty habit of biting the inside of my cheek until it gets really bad and hurts. (I just caught myself doing it. Dang it.)

#3. Sometimes I have the sudden urge to brush my teeth. This happens quite frequently actually.

#4. I hate the winter

#5. Sometimes I have really bad OCD.

#6. Sports bras are the best. Too bad I can't really wear them hardly at all. (I get cold easily. Not to make things awkward or anything.)

#7. I should be sleeping right now, but I'm not.

#8. Every night at midnight I go and drink straight from the carton of milk. Just kidding. But I wish I did that.

#9. I suck at doing my laundry. Whenever I get around to it there's like 3 loads to do, and then I usually don't fold them for a while.

#10. My tongue gets burnt really easily. It's no bueno.

#11. I still hurt over things that happened over a month ago. Don't think I'm getting over that one..

#12. I often fall asleep wearing his clothes.

That's all the confessions for tonight unless you count this one.

"People are people and sometimes we change our minds, but it's killing me to see you go after all this time.... and I can't breathe without you, but I have to..."

Good one Taylor Swift. You've once again nailed it. You said the feelings of a teenage girl perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment