Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mindset.

Happy New Year!!!

The 2012.

Seriously though. I don't even know what to do.

New year. New goals.
Some goals of mine are:
-Read the Book or Mormon
-Go on lots of adventures
-Be happy all the days (so basically it will be Happyville.)
-Love like crazy
-Discover new things
-Do things that I want to do

And there's more... but those are the ones I could think of off the bat.

It seems like 2011's theme was, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I feel like it chose itself. Honestly? It was hard.
SO, I decided on 2012's theme before it could decide itself. I decided on, "Smile. Because it's worth it, because you deserve it."
It's gonna be a good year. A really good one.

Even though I'm already exhausted... it's all good. :)

Haha... honestly? I don't know if I'm ready for a whole new year, oh well. I'll just wing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment