Thursday, January 12, 2012

Moments.

Come back, come back, come back to me like you would if this was a movie.... baby what about the ending?

I feel like it was really awkward that I was on the phone with my choir teacher at 10 last night. (Stupid choir computer assignment. I'm already technologically impaired!)

Thank goodness for beef jerky sticks. Those are the things that get me through the end of the semester.

Dear little boy who ran into chemistry class yesterday, tripped over a chair, made a sound similar to a duck, and ran out yelling, "I'm okay! I'm OKAY!!!" ... you made my day.

Your beautiful eyes, stare right into mine... and sometimes I think of you late at night, I don't know why...

Last night I had a dream that I was in California, and there were three attractive males, who were flirting up a storm with me. And then there was a kid I know there. I got kissed by 2 different guys. One Californian, then other the guy that I know. I guess I can't say it was a bad dream.... just a very very interesting... weird dream. But at least California was warm. :)

I feel like it's funny that when I woke up this morning my hair looked similar to that of a clown with an afro. What an adventure.

I'm pretty sure I'm so tired that everything is funny. But seriously.

I was told yesterday by a guy that I have a good shot. Made me feel good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment