Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Why hello there, winter.

Today... it was time for school. I go outside... and just gross.
Because of the lovely canyon by which I live (and it usually is pretty an all that)... but because of the canyon it was windy. REALLY windy.
AND the fact that it was only 6 degrees outside was just disgusting.
It's the kind of cold outside that when you walk outside and if there's any trace of snot (that really is a gross word) in your nose, then it freezes. And your nose just feels weird.

Yesterday was a rough day. I have a way of taking bad things and making them worse. I'm REALLY good at it. Really good.

Today I just feel like face palming myself.
I'm the biggest goober, and am feeling really frumpy today.

Breathe.

Right now I either just wanna scream, cry, or laugh. Or all at the same time. I feel like that would be a good idea.

I really don't like winter and it just needs to be spring already. At least there's only 3 days of school this week. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment