Wednesday, March 28, 2012

This one's yours.

Because she's the best friend someone could ask for.
Because she's amazing, and I look up to her in so many ways.
Because I wish I could be half the person she is.
Because she's one of the strongest girls I know.
Because she's made it through fire.
Because we laugh until our stomachs hurt.
Because sometimes we make [dirty] jokes.
Because she's like a sister to me.
Because I can talk to her about anything, and she always helps.
Because she's beautiful. Inside and out.
Because even though that guy hasn't treated her well, and knocks her down she always gets back up on her feet, stronger then before.
Because I'll be there for her. Always.
Because we have so many inside jokes.
Because my days are better whenever she's there.


You're one of the most amazing people I know.
Don't get down about what happened, or at least don't forget how to get back up.
I'll be reaching out, I'll help you. :)
I love you:)
381952_329506737084207_224388840929331_1158177_1411687225_n_large

Had to throw in a meme. :)
3168221_460s_large

Britt,
This one's for you. :)

1 comment:

  1. i love you so much.
    the same advice you gave me on my blog... make sure you apply that to yourself, honey

    ReplyDelete