Monday, March 19, 2012

Maybe.

You say no, but I'll hold on to maybe.
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you?
When I still have those dreams of us?
I'd planned on forever, now I'm just alone.

Notes Of Passion

I did. I did everything physically, mentally, and emotionally possible.
Tumblr_m15bhvcwvp1qirdn0o1_500_large

I've done so much to get over you. But I'd still give anything to have one more minute with you.
imgfave - amazing and inspiring images

And I wonder if one day it'll hit you, and you'll think, "I shouldn't have ever let her go."


Imgp9491gdgd_193909602_large

I wanted you to fight for me, I wanted to be someone worth fighting for.

QuotesFYA.Com (- Follow QuotesFYA for Text Quotes, Quote Graphics...)
Yeah right.


Listen, I don't want Prince Charming. I want you.

Pictures&Quotes..2
No it's true, I guess. I am tired. Tired of being pushed down. Tired of being let down. Tired of fighting for something that's not coming. Tired of feeling numb. Tired of being burned. Tired of crying. Yeah, I'm just tired.


Tumblr_m0pqlfbx3s1qbpwzeo1_500_large

Maybe?

Tumblr_m0mv1mhmxy1qk4komo1_500_large

No, I know it couldn't be avoided...



But this time... I don't think my heart is strong enough for this.
It has always been you, it will always be you.
Tumblr

Always.
wehearit

'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me, and your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be. Thinkin' maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet, and you'll see me waiting on the corner of the street...


(I know this was a depressing post. It was a depressing day...)





No comments:

Post a Comment