Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Thousand Memories.

Last night I heard my own heart beating, sounded like footsteps on my stairs, six months gone and I'm still reaching even though I know you're not there...

You picked up the phone.
I heard your voice.
You sounded happy.

I got butterflies.
Tumblr_m1kdnskfvw1qf6lgy_large

You showed me by example. You taught me how to be strong.
You just didn't teach me how to be strong once you were gone.


I know I outta let you go, but I just can't seem to.
Yes, I can be happy.. just not complete.

"Be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst. Be that fearless girl, the one who would dare to do anything. Be that independent girl who didn't need a man. Be that girl who never backed down."
-Taylor Swift

Scaled_large

Te extraño, mi ancla.


No comments:

Post a Comment