Saturday, March 10, 2012

Who am I trying to kid?

Tumblr_m06av05tyw1qbjt25o1_500_large

Last night I heard my own heart beating, sounded like footsteps on my stairs. Six months gone and I'm still reaching even though I know you're not there.


My nightmares now consist of me losing you... over and over and over again.
Then I wake up... and you're really gone.

Sometimes I wish you could see a little piece of how much it hurts... every single day.



Like crashing cars I'll never get over you...

It feels like this is where I'm headed..

Tumblr_luymd3wiyb1qiaqpmo1_500_large

and I'm terrified.

I'm living in a constant nightmare.

If someone asked me if my heart was broken I'd say, "No. It's shattered."

Nothing in my life has meant as much to me as you.
Tumblr_lqt6888bd81qaobbko1_500_large

What am I holding onto?
Something that's not there anymore.

You are important to me. That's why being without you is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment