Friday, April 20, 2012

Paris and Rome.

She's excited.
There goes my heart.
I'm not being selfish, only a little hurt.
It'd just always been my dream.

But every girl deserves to feel like a princess right?
Every girl but me it seems.
He was going to take me, it wouldn't be fair.
It was supposed to be ours.

By now I should be used to the cold..
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gWtyj_l9WKM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
How dare you. I miss you.

I wake up and tear drops they fall don't like rain.
I put on that old song we danced to and then,
I head off to my job, guess not much has changed.
Punch the clock, head for home, check the phone, just in case.
Go to bed dream of you, that's what I'm doin these days.

I'm lucky I know, but I want to go home.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VASbtWejos0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Let me go home, I'm just to far from where you are.. I wanna come home.


Official Oh Teen Quotes on Twitter | Facebook
You don't know him like I do.


Well there's my vent for the night.
If he's happy then I'm happy.
littlepsycho (litttledecoy: #kiss #staystrong #glee...) Instagram





No comments:

Post a Comment