Monday, April 2, 2012

Cream Cheese Frosting.

Thoughts
-Conference was amazing. I loved it. I learned so much. :) The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints really is true, and is led by prophets called of God.
-I love my friends.
-I went tanning for the first time today. It was.. an interesting experience I guess. I kinda got bored though, after all I have the attention span of a squirrel on crack.
-I'm going to St. George on Thursday and am SOOO excited.
-Today I spilled salsa on my white shirt. When trying to clean it up I poured water all over my leg. I really never cease to amaze myself.
-I love my lil bro, and he's such a good sport.
-My older bro comes home in 28 days! So so so excited. :)
-I found out yesterday that my oldest bro and his wife randomly just went to Puerto Rico. That's cool. Psh.
-Sometimes my contacts really bug me. Especially lately.
-I'm really craving... nothing right now. What the. Something must be wrong.

Confessions?
-Sometimes I'm not good at being strong. Other times I'm invincible.
-I really want my bro to help a tool at my school learn what wet toilet paper tastes like.
-I wish I was a lot more tan then I am.. even though it's only April.
-I really like heart tanning stickers.
-I wish it was pouring [warm] rain right now so I could go play in it.
Do you remember that one time we played in the rain?
After fighting the wasps and getting stuck in the slide?
Or do you remember the time when if it started raining
hard before 10 that night we'd both start heading over
to the others house? How about the time when I called
you at 3 in the morning because the rain had
woken me up, and we just talked and laughed?
What about all the other times?
I remember them,
I hope you never forget them...

-I really need more sleep then I'm getting. YAY being a teenager and high school.
-I wanna go running right now. Too bad it's dark out.

Oh one more thing.
-You're amazing. :)
I'm in here. Can anybody see me?

No comments:

Post a Comment