Saturday, May 26, 2012

Better get used to smelling like chlorine.

Summer. 2012. HALLELUJAH.
Tumblr

I really do have to get used to smelling like chlorine though. Pretty sure that's what's going to come with working at a pool, being a lifeguard, having a 7 peaks pass, and more then 3 swimsuits.

Needless to say I'm a little more then thrilled.
Even though the weather is kinda crappy right now, it's only going to get warmer, the sun is only going to shine brighter, and my skin is only going to get more tan.  (You thought I was going to say tanner. HAH.)
Facebook
And not to mention the summer nights..
But that's the only thing that I'm a little wary about...
I already know they won't be as good as last summers, how could they? :\
But I'll make them the best I can.
Tumblr_m4macqjzy21rwu3fjo1_500_large

I'm gonna create a bucket list, and do everything on it.
:) It'll be great.

Summer 2012? I'm coming for you.
2012

It's going to be one big adventure.
You want to come with me? :)

1 comment: