Saturday, June 30, 2012

Mind game.

My mind is playing tricks on me.
It's my heart that's been up to beat the whole time.

And I know you're probably sick of hearing it, wanting me to get over it, to move on.
But once again.. here I am. Stuck with no direction.
Don't worry, I'll be fine.

It's just that maybe you don't, but I still want the same things I did before.
And you see, you're the kind of boy I'd want to make a sandwich for. :)

And sometimes when I fall asleep, my dreams still give me hope.
I wake up hurting sometimes, but there's still the feeling that..

If you're sick of reading about it, or knowing about it, then just pretend you didn't read this.
But please, don't let things go back to how they've been for the last couple months.

Truth be told I miss you, and I'm really not lying.

Did you see those stars this week?
I did. I remembered.
⊙hello⊙there⊙
This post might be a mistake, and if it is, if you don't like it.. Please don't treat me like it is.
I just miss my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment