Monday, June 4, 2012

Don't forget.

So I've been bad at writing. I'm sorry.
Life has been crazy and exhausting.
I've had work in the early early morning, then lifeguard training, and then everything else.
Needless to say I'm exhausted.
But I finished my training last Saturday, so hallelujah.

On top of everything... one of my friends, who was my older brothers best friend, passed away a week ago.
It's been kind of a hard week, especially watching my brother hurt.
I just really can't stand seeing people in pain.
But my friend who past away, he was amazing
His whole life was a miracle. He passed away 2 days after his 20th birthday when he shouldn't have even lived 20 days after he was born.
He was such a great example of strength and bravery, and would be a great friend to anyone.
I already miss you, Frosty.
But I'm grateful that you're no longer in pain.
Thank you for your amazing example of faith and steadfastness, thank you for everything you meant to my brother and did for and with him. You're great. :)

  Instagram
 Tumblr_m4t3mnnwgg1qz4d4bo1_500_large

555192_3575442817033_1001957892_33147398_374632952_n_large

No comments:

Post a Comment