Sunday, July 15, 2012

Mana Mana do do do do do.

I wanna write.
But don't know what about.

Um... I like hamburgers?
Oh, and a lot of guys are lame.
But don't worry, there's a few good ones out there.
So girls: DON'T SETTLE FOR THE LAME ONES.

I'm getting an MRI tomorrow. 
Perfect.

I'm hopefully hanging out with a hottie on Wednesday, 
seeing my best friend on Thursday, 
and going to the zoo Friday.

And then???
SPANISH FORK FIESTA DAYS START.
Yes. :)

I'm really so exhausted right now. 
I can't even tell you. 
It's pathetic. And I have work in the morning. 
Goodie.

I saw my chiropracter today.
Lol.
Awkward.
And I miss my Asian.
Asian? You know who you are. I miss you.

And Hugo? I miss you too. 
Come visit me. And bring Loki along.
It'll be grand. 

I would wear this.
And these are so cool.
  Wall Photos Wall Photos
Good quote.
Tumblr_m72iw7vjke1rb4o0yo1_1280_large
Um. Score.
  Untitled Untitled

Have a wonderful week everyone. :)
And if you eat tacos this week eat an extra one for me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment