Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oh, Darlin'.

I don't wanna grow up.
I don't want to go to college.

I don't want you to go away to college.

All it does is scare me.
And I don't like it.
Why can't time just stand still for a little while?
Just a little while. That's all I ask.


Because it seems the best moments in life go by way too fast. And the awful moments last for forever.
Secrets uncover themselves, the truth makes it's way to the top, and all it does is burn me.
I thought that story was completely different. I thought that ending was my fault.

And maybe I'm just scared that I really won't live happily ever after.
Maybe no other guy I've met.. no other guy who's liked me, no other guy I've tried to like.. even remotely compares.
Perfect.
 Tumblr_ly7jstr4ad1qhzv6oo1_500_large

 Be strong, life goes on.
It's all in the Lord's hands..

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chelle! i'm new to your blog, but i'm excited to get to know you better by reading! :) please check out my blog! sapphire-siree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete