Sunday, July 8, 2012

Tag?

So, my dear Lexi tagged me on her blog with this thingy.
So I guess I'll do it.
;)


 
You must:
1. Write eleven facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the 'tagger' has set for you. 
3. Provide eleven new questions for the people you tag.
4. Choose up to elven as many people as you would like (i cheat) and link them in your post.
5. Inform the 'tagged' of this prestigious award.
 
 
Facts about Chelle.
1. Right now I am extremely sore from my trip to the gym yesterday.
2. If I could I would rock climb and repel all the days.
3. For some reason boys think I like to get played.
4. I sometimes have the random urge to brush my teeth.
5. I sleep with a stuffed animal. He's a gorilla. :) He's cute.
6. I'm really not a morning person.
7. I'm scared to grow up, but at the same time really wanna be out of highschool.
8. I love the smell of rain. And just rain in general.
9.  Secretly I'm a really really big hick. 
10. I could eat Peanut Butter Captain Crunch all day.
11. Sometimes I pretend I'm cool.
 
Answer time.
1. What is your favorite quote?
"Try a little harder to be a little better." -Pres. Hinckley. 
&
(because I'm kinda crazy competitive sometimes)
"Don't quit. You're already in pain. You're already hurt. Get a reward from it."
2. What is the first place you would like to travel?
Hawaii & New Zealand  
3. What is your favorite smell?
Rain. :) At least that's one of my favorites. 
4. What is one of your most favorite memories?
Most of the times spent with friends. :)
5. Most awkward moment you have been in?
Um. One time I accidently slapped my math teachers butt. That was nice.
6. Favorite Disney song?
Hakuna Matata 
7. Favorite type of icecream?
Chocolate. Anything chocolate. :)
8. What is your most favorite place to be?
Wherever I feel loved and wanted.
9. Dream car?
Chevy Silverado. 2500. Blue.
10. What is your favorite book?
I don't think I really have one.
11. What is a pet peeve you have? 
Feet. Bleh. Especially if they are near my head somehow.
 
Questions.
1. Any reason you were named what you were? 
2. What is your song?
3. If you had one day to do anything you wanted, what would it be?
4. Favorite color of eyes?
5. Favorite funny moment?
6. What's something not many people know about you?
7. If you could spend a day in someone's shoes, who would it be?
8. What's your biggest fear?
9. Something on your bucketlist?
10. Favorite snack?
 11. What's something that makes you you?
 
As for who I want to tag? Well how about this. Anyone who wants to do this.. tag. You're it.

No comments:

Post a Comment