Monday, August 13, 2012

Sorry I've been a slacker..

It's been a while since I posted.
I think half of it is cause I've been so busy.. The other have.. I don't know. Just laziness in the blogging sense.
But I'm posting now. Look at me.
So yah a million and a half things have happened. But if you wanna know all the deets.. Well you'll have to contact me personally.
And this post is going to be... Really random. So let's set some points.
Uno. Hey if you feel like sharing my blog so I can get more followers.. Feel free. :)
Two. I went to New Mexico last weekend to visit my grandparents. That was fun. :)
Tres. I saved a child at work the other day. It's fine.
Four. I'm a senior soon. Crazy. And I have to get my senior pictures soon too. Goody.
Cinco. I'm done with working in the mornings. Hallelujah.
Six. I found some of the best songs last week. I will share them very soon.
That's all for now. :)
Have a beautiful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment