Sunday, October 7, 2012

Freaking wontons.

Sometimes I don't even know.
I went on a walk today.
Pretty, huh?


 And it was cold, which was really no bueno.

Oh, also last Thursday I decided that since I was going the the BYU game that I'd dye the blonde piece of my hair blue.
It awkwardly went teal.
And this isn't a very good picture, and the color is fading (which is good), but hah.

 It was funny. Anyways.

I went to Tucanos last night. It was sooooo delicious.
I still felt fat this morning.

And lately going back through my posts I've found that they really have no theme or pattern or anything. For that I apologize, but I really don't think that's going to change, so get over it. :)

I'm kinda excited for Halloween.
Because, well, you know.. I'm 6.

Oh. Fall break is this week. Score.

And two weeks from Tuesday my brother will be leaving to serve the people of Porto Alegre, Brazil for two years. I'm gonna miss him, tons.

Well, that's all I've got for today. Have a great week. Smile lots.

P.S. Conference was, to say the least, amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment