Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Daylight.

Okay. I hate winter.
But the snow is absolutely beautiful.
As of late I've been in the habit of wearing my slippers to school. It's worked out great so far.
Christmas is in 6 days. That means 6 DAYS TIL I GET TO TALK TO MY BROTHER!!! :)
Also, Mexico is in 4 weeks and 2 days. So excited.
And this is the 3rd day in a row that I've blogged. Weird. Enjoy this while it lasts.
And Now.
Pictures.
Beautiful Sky? Check.
(And mountains)
Snow? Check.
Basketball Highlight Pictures? Yes.
Sam makes lovely faces.
The little girl likes to grind on me?
Beth got a little scared.
I don't always play basketball, but when I do I'm high.
Sometimes my cousins visit. :)
Sometimes I go to Temple Square when it's snowing.

Well, that's all for now. :) Have a wonderful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment