Monday, December 17, 2012

Sometimes?

I'm going to Mexico in just over 4 weeks. I'm so so excited.
So I felt like this song was appropriate

And I decided maybe I should start writing in my blog again.. more often at least.
Thoughts of late.
-But when I hear your name? I feel rain falling right out of the blue sky...
--Seriously though, that song is so good.
-It's supposed to storm big tonight... I kinda want snow. Don't tell anyone I said that, I'll deny it all.
-Sometimes I only get like 4 hours of sleep, but I'm in a good mood all day because of something I found out. :)


Completely unrelated, I miss my brother. But I'm so proud of him.
It seems that time is going by just too fast though, all of a sudden I have to grow up. It's weird.

One thing I've learned is that you have to keep moving forward, never give up. The Lord will take care of everything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment