Tuesday, January 24, 2012

And it was beautiful.

Me. Chelle.
I HATE snow.
Anyone who really knows me, knows that.
But last night on my way home, which really was awful...so much snow, so little vision, bleh... but I was almost home.
The road was wet at my house, not yet covered with the white stuff, and as I approached the stoplight it was beautiful.
The night sky was dark and still, the road wet—which reflected the green and red lights off of the pavement.. it would have made a MARVELOUS picture.
BUT. I didn't have my camera, and plus it would've been a little weird to be standing in the middle of a highway intersection taking pictures.. of a road.
I probably would've gotten hit anyways.

But, I promise I'll get a picture like it. Hopefully it will be warm, and in the summer.
I love summer rain. And spring rain. Winter please end.
I want to be able to get out, take pictures, not have life be so insanely crazy.
I'm giddy just thinking about it. :)
I cannot wait for the Spring.





You know how people are always thinking about what they want to be remembered by? Or how they want to be described?
If I could be described... I'd take the words from Train.

"She acts like summer and walks like rain.
Listens like Spring and talks like June."

I'm going to work on that. :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh. that song is seriously my most favorite one in the whole wide world! huzzah for Train & for rain.(:

    ReplyDelete