Monday, July 9, 2012

For you.

Kay, Britt. Here's some answers to your questions.
1. My earliest memory?
-Probably when I was like 3 or younger and I got stuck in my cousins bathroom. For a LONG time. It took my dad and uncle to get the door open cause it jammed. Sad childhood.
2. Who is my hero?
-I have a couple. One is Marjorie Pay Hinckley. And why? Well here's one reason, "The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
And if you wanna know about my other hero, well, you'll have to come ask me about it.
3. Number 1 comfort food?
-Well I'm a girl, so chocolate is up there. But I really like mashed potatoes and gravy. Those help soothe. Basically any good food.
4. You like men with boxers or briefs?
-I LIKE MEN WITH NOTHING! hehe. Just kidding. Probably boxers.
5. Best feeling in the world? Knowing you're loved by someone that you love. And meaningful hugs.
6. Your opinion on people who use poor grammar?
-Well, dear, on your blog the question wasn't even capitalized. So, ya know.
I guess it depends on how bad they are. If they're writing like "heyyy 2nite parT at the rink get there be4 joe." Yeaahhh. NO. Just no.
7. What song best describes my personality?
-Well I have no idea. You tell me.
8. Favorite sight?
-Chocolate cake, or a steak, or an attractive male. :)
9. Favorite TV show?
-I don't really watch much TV...
10. Best genre of music in my opinion.
-Country. And my opinion is RIGHT.
11. What is your favorite day of the week?
-The one where I'm not dead tired and get to do fun things. :)

All for you, dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment