Thursday, October 18, 2012

Almost the weekend.

I'm really good at this.
This being the whole blogging thing.
Like really good.

Here's some thoughts from late.
-I really need to get in shape.
-I love basketball.
-Sometimes things that shouldn't be confusing at all are completely confusing and entirely frustrating.
-I like wearing big pull over sweatshirts and sweatpants. They are really quite fabulous.
-My hair only needs to grow like 5 ish more inches til it's at the length I want. Score.
-I'm craving those sour patch watermelon gummy candy things.
-Oh and I'm hungry ALL THE TIME. It's getting bad.
-Like my sister has put so beautifully before, "Mean people aren't very nice."

I really feel like I should have some deep thought or quote now...
Let me go search..

Oh this one's nice.
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." Aristotle

Happy Gnarly Thursdee all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment