Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's a good thing I love homework.

Seriously though. I just whew.
It's past 11 pm on Sunday night and I'm still not done with it. So what do I do? You know, write a blog post.
Hah. Then I'm going to bed.
I have a feeling this week is going to kick my butt.
But you know what I love?
Sunday afternoons/evenings where almost all of your family is together again. :)
Where your brother tells you about funny college stories, you celebrate your sister's birthday, and you smile and laugh lots. Seriously. When we all get together it's like stand up comedy. Good times.

You also know what I really like?
When your best friend has wonderful timing. Because you're sitting there, frustrated and lonely, thinking to yourself, "I miss talking to him because we would talk all the time and he was always there for anything..." And then your phone goes off. And there's your best friend calling. And even though you don't talk for very long it helps, because you know that when he asks, "How was your day?" or "How are you doing?" it's genuine.. That's the second time in one week that that's happened..

I also like llama jackets, and having blue eyes. I like chapstick and taking pictures. I like daisys.
I like knowing that when I'm feeling weakest, that's when I'll grow stronger.
I like dreaming, and making up scenarios/moments in my head.
I like remembering perfect moments.
I like reminiscing.

No comments:

Post a Comment